Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jarrod 3rd at the US Masters Jnr Men!!

Hey Everyone!

Just got back from a crazy weekend in Atlanta, Georgia where the 50th Masters was held. Was a awesome event and my first time being invited to ride in the event. Whether wasn't great all weekend, was super windy and rained most of the time. I had a sloid ride in the semis, winning the 6 man semi and going into the 3 man final. I was stoked I made the podium getting 3rd at the event!

I have just got home and getting ready to hopefully do even better this weekend at the First Pro Tour stop! Should be a awesome event, Texas Masterscraft have there own private lake and conditions are always perfect! Thanks for checking out the site and check it out next weeke for more updates!

Regards,

Jarrod Askew


jarrodaskew.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment